BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome...

24 April 2009

During my course at Training centre

Assalamualaikum...as i promise to upload some pics..well alhamdulilah I pass the manual loadsheet exam for Airbus 319/320 n Boeing 767...as our instructor said 'NO PAIN NO GAME '..n its really true..if I didn't concentrate n study hard I will fail...but now I can prove it that I can do it..so do all my frens...Pics taken after our exam...fuhhh....make all of us cried coz we all pass the exam...

Group Photo taken by Hj Saini one of our instructors..fROM Left (standing): Sumardy,pg Yasrizam,Gsharen,Hj Adees,Ade Yusra,Divet,Helmi,Haziq. From left (sitting): Rahmah,Dk Maslina,OJ,Me n Amy

My Name for OJ to remember during the course hehehehe

Me n Rahmah Lini

Me n Dk Maslina...can see our eyebags after crying coz we really happy that we pass..huhuhuuuu

0 comments: