BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome...

26 Jun 2009

Congrates to My Bro-aziz n Welcome my nephew 27.06.09

Assalammualaikum... n hi i'm back...first of all would like to say congrates to my only bro Aziz of your new 03rd baby n it's a boy at last my mum n dad get a grandson cos all of my siblings n me hve girls....alhamdulilah...mmphhh last night were memoirs for me the driver hehhehe my sis-ziah n bro-aziz coz we were the one who brought my sis-in law diana to hospital around 1130pm luckily nda bnyak kereta n alhamdulilah we were given way...hehehee u can imagine how i drive slow jua laju jua sal takut teberanak dketa hehhehe luckly sampai labour room we waited a few hours then at 0150am he was born weight 2.1 cos she suppose due on july...yeyyeyeyeeye...as usual some pics taken after the birth n azan.... Welcome to the world....

0 comments: