BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome...

10 September 2009

I've got allergy...arrggghhhhh...28.08.09

First of all i would like to say thank you to my family for all ur patience mendangar my keluhan...i've got product allergy...hahahahahaa..biasa bini2 mau cuba new product n now i know that i'm allergic to one of the face powder product lol...n guess what it was my first day shooting for drama 'KHAUF' under Megabond production...alhamdulilah my PA Arif n Director Kumar paham so they gave me cuti n i've also got mc frm hospital..it was memoirs for me coz i've got big n reddish face hahahhahaa...tapi i manage to do one scene wth hubby as Imam n My little pwincess syakira jadi extra meramaikan coz that scene was a doa selamat scene...hehhehehehee.. pics taken before i went to hospital....
sampat g begambar at shooting place at mulaut
syakira was make-up by joy our make-up artist
pics taken before the shooting....walaupun merah muka hehehehehee

0 comments: